What is Agetron Crypto Currency? Agetron is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Agetron uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. Agetron is also the name of the open source software which enables the use of this currency.
I have a few sites and companies set to Launch in 2018 that are giving away FREE coins to the Public Right Now!!! Don't wait... They might not last very long.
As we all know, Cryptocurrency is the Future of Currencies. You shouldn't ignore any of this Coins because you and I never know what Coin will be the next biggest and better blockchains or coins. The best thing to do now is to get your hands on every FREE Coin someone is willing to give you.
Here is a small list of Free Coins from companies about to Launch. Thess free coins are available today for a limited time as part of their Pre-Sale offers.
How do you keep track of the various ICOs that are being planned and launched?
A flurry of websites and businesses are emerging to track, analyze, manage, and offer services to help market, plan, develop or launch ICOs.
I recently went on a hunt to gather the various resources to help you sort out the good from the bad in the upcoming ICO launches. Here’s my ultimate list of websites with ICO resources.
1. ICO Watch List https://icowatchlist.com Discover the best ICO (initial coin offering) opportunities. Review this list daily to stay on top of the exponentially growing cryptocurrency & blockchain ecosystem. The projects on the ICO list are scanned and updated daily, to help crypto investors make better investment decisions.
2. CoinSchedule https://www.coinschedule.com List of Cryptocurrency ICOs (Initial Coin Offering) and Token Sales, Milestones, Roadmaps and Events for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Ripple and other altcoins. The best projects and ICO crowdfundings. It only lists the projects it considers worth following and investing.
3. ICO Rating http://icorating.com ICOrating specializes in evaluating companies that are planning an ICO. Its analysis seems thorough and objective, reviewing companies as potential investment objects.
4. CryptoCompare https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/upcoming CryptoCompare is an interactive platform where you can discuss the latest Crypto trends and monitor all markets streaming in real time. Bringing you all the latest streaming pricing data in the world of cryptocurrencies. Whether you are just interested in the Bitcoin price or you want to see the latest ICO launches
5. ICO Bench https://icobench.com ICO listing, ratings, and details on ICOs from various industries. View ICO calendar list and learn more about ICO funding, teams, and roadmaps.
7. Bl4nkcode http://bl4nkcode.info Learn more about ICO (Initial Coin Offering), Androids, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin tutorials and articles by reading at bl4nkcode.info
8. TokenMarket https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar TokenMarket is a marketplace for tokens, digital assets and blockchain based investing. Users can research and invest in tokenized assets, or launch a crowdsale for a project.
9. ICO Tracker https://icotracker.net Lists ICO crowdsales according to five factors: white paper, roadmap. team, escrow, ICO conditions.
10. ICO Countdown http://www.icocountdown.com Gives spotlight to new crypto projects with a focus on crowdfunding methodology. Also says it conducts due diligence to ascertain viability of these projects.